We believe in One God, Creator of Heaven and Earth, whose Trinity consists of three members or
(The Father,The Son and The Holy Spirit) - Matthew 3:16-17.
in Jesus Christ the Son and only Begotten of the Father, the Savior of the World.
- Luke 2:11 -
THE HOLY SPIRIT:
We believe in The
Holy Spirit, the executor of the Godhead on Earth and in the Church.
- Acts 2:2-4 -
- The bodily Resurrection, Ascension and Enthronement of Jesus Christ at the right hand of God the Father - Ephesians 1:19-22
- The mystical body of Christ, the church which is made up of Born Again believers who have been baptized (placed) into Union with Christ by the Holy Spirit - when they believed in him - I
- that believers are the righteousness of God in Christ II - Corinthians 5:21.
- that believers have redemption in Christ, even the remission of sins - Colossians 1:14.
- that believers in Christ have been delivered from the authority of darkness and have been translated into the kingdom of God's dear Son - Colossians 1:13.
- that believers in Christ have the mind of Christ, are one spirit with Him, and share His nature - Philippians 2:5.
- that believers in Christ have been given the power of attorney to use His name and have taken His place and ministry in the Earth - Mark 16:17-18.
- that believers in Christ have been empowered with His ability through the
baptism in the Holy Spirit to continue His ministry in the Earth - Acts 1:8.
- that believers in Christ are "over comers", more than conquerors, heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ - Romans 8:17,37.
- that believers in Christ are the salt of the earth, the light of the world, ambassadors for Christ and are ministers of reconciliation (not of condemnation) - II Corinthians 5:18-20.
- Righteousness and true Holiness are of the heart (and do not consist in externals only) and the Bible standard of conduct for the Christian - Ephesians 4:24.
- The glorious Second Coming of Christ, which includes the Rapture of the Church and Return of our Lord - Matthews 24.:29-30; II Thessalonians 2:1-3.
- That the Lord requires Christians to love one another as Christ loved us (John 15:12) and that we should endeavor to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. . until we all come into
the unity of the Faithh - Ephesians. 4:3,13.
- That believers in Christ are instructed by the Lord in Malachi 3:6-12, Hebrews 7:1, 2, 6 to bring all their tithes and offerings into His storehouse (1/10 of one's income or increase).
We believe Christ Jesus's atoning death, which provides salvation for our spirit, healing for our bodies and Deliverance of our minds. That believers are required of the Lord to be Faithhful in all things related to the church or ministry (I Corinthians 4:1-2).
The two ordinances which Christ gave to His church:
- Water Baptism of believers in the Name that belongs to the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, which is Lord Jesus Christ, as confirmed by Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:38; Acts 8:16;
Acts 10:48; and Acts 19:5; and as intimated in I Corinthians 1:13, 16; 6:11; Colossians 3:17.
- Communion of the Lord's Supper; Matthew 26:26-28; I Corinthians ll:23-24.