What are the Benefits of
- Credibility through association with an international Christian organization of integrity and longevity.
- Apostolic covering providing prayer support, Biblical guidance and personal care of pastors, their leader and ministries.
- Spiritual accountability from quality leadership and fellowship from a network of local and national pastors.
- Ordination and licensing certification of candidates, after local pastoral recommendation and E.T.M. leadership review and examination.
- Opportunity to participate worldwide spiritual impact and movements of the Spirit of God on a regional, national and international level.
- Membership directory of covenant ministries, including contact information, photo, and ministry focus.
- Annual membership ministerial enhancement or pastoral family seminars.
- Fellowship services to promote Christian unity via “pulpit exchange” of E.T.M. leaders and congregational interaction.
- Leadership provides membership access to E.T.M. affiliations:
- Apostle / Bishop Bill Hamon, Christian International
- Dr. I. V. Hilliard, Association of Independent Ministries
- Dr. Leroy Thompson, Ever Increasing Word Ministries
- Bishop Bart Pierce, Peace For The City (Regional Pastoral Coalition)
- [Dr. Myles Munroe, International Third World Leaders Association]
What are the Membership Requirements?
- Who can become a member?
- Apostles, Prophets, Bishops, Pastors, Evangelists, Missionaries, Elders, Ministers, Teachers, Church leaders and business persons.
- Spouses will be considered as honorary members, unless they choose to apply for individual membership.
- Membership Process
- Application fee : $25.00 (non-refundable)
- Vision Statement of Ministry
- Brief History of Ministry and Personal Involvement
- Pastoral Recommendation for Ministers or Elders
- Expectations of E.T.M. Members
- Members are expected to adhere to a lifestyle consistent with that of Christian standards of integrity and righteousness with regard to their church, family, business and community
- Members are expected to provide honest communications with the E.T.M. leadership and staff, whether in person or by other forms of contact.
- Members, especially ministers who are licensed and ordained, are expected to be in agreement with and adhere to the E.T.M. “Statement of Faith.” (See attachment and/or brochure)
- Pastoral members are expected to “tithe upward,” as referenced in Numbers chapter 18. The amount of the tithe would be determined by calculating 10% of the general church tithe. The
frequency terms (quarterly/monthly) of this tithe can be negotiated with E.T.M. leadership.
- All membership is expected to participate in E.T.M. joint events such as the Annual Holy Convocation, Fellowship Services, Ministerial Training Seminars and Planning Sessions.
- Bishops and Pastors are expected to establish ministry staff involvement and to encourage congregational investment in the above named events.
Elder Theresa Ward, E.T.M. Secretary